Sunday 14 August 2011

Big changes coming...

And so it happened: drTBBE got a very interesting job offer at the University of Aarhus in Denmark! :]
Even if I was totally crossing my fingers for his success, somehow I haven't realized all the consequences...
But one should not miss an opportunity like this so here we are now, planning our gradual removal from Bergen to Viborg, DK...
There are thousands of options to take into account, hundreds of ideas to consider and check and so little time to plan it all. drTBBE should start the new job on the first of September and we wanted to go to Poland for a couple of days so there is no time to waste! No more lazy weekends with book reading or hiking, at least for some time :-/
Anyway, cross your fingers for us tomorrow, I will try to convince my supervisor that I could be a very efficient and happy PhD student doing telework from Denmark...

Another thing is, I was checking how much effort I would have to make to extend my beginner's level in Norwegian into beginner's Danish but it looks pretty unrealistic after watching these movies:       :]
4min movie:
2 min movie:




.

No comments:

Post a Comment